Traditionally, PA is Ready! has solely funded collaborative projects focused on providing legal assistance. Our 2018 funding framework allows for the continuation of such projects and introduces a new capacity-building initiative focused on building the ability of community-based organizations to proactively resist ICE by building Community Resistance Zones and organizing public campaigns based on strategic legal cases.
This webinar is designed to orient prospective PA is Ready! grant applicants with the information they need to submit a successful grant application. During the webinar, members of this year's Grantmaking Committee will discuss:
- The 2018 funding framework to understand the types of projects PA is Ready! will fund this year
- This year's timeline for application submission and review
- The 2018 grant judging criteria
- Dates for the regional trainings for our new Enforcement Resistance Initiative. Attendance is required for all Enforcement Resistance grantees.
- Grantee reporting and other requirements
This webinar will be conducted via Zoom, a video conferencing platform. You will receive the necessary information to join the webinar following registration.